Lots are to do with the cold. Did I mention that I don't enjoy being cold? Unlike Elsa, the cold does bother me anyway.
001. Struggling to fall asleep at night because it's so cold...
002. .....and then struggling to wake up because you've finally got warm and it feels like the Antarctic outside your duvet.
003. Regretting having that extra 10 minutes in bed, as you didn't prepare to find ice on your car windscreen and now you're going to be late for work. Massive fail.
004. Looking out of the window and thinking 'it's about 9pm..time for bed?' Maybe not as it's only FOUR IN THE AFTERNOON. Why so dark?!?!
005. Not being able to wear your onesie to work. I'm sorry, but they keep me warm so I should be allowed.
006. Needing to go to the loo, but having to mentally prepare yourself because the toilet seat is like an ice block.
007. Sneezing so hard that you almost split your lip. Where is the lip balm please?!
008. Having to physically sit next to the radiator to try and get warm, but then risk burning a layer of skin off - a risk we have all taken.
009. Forcing your animals to lie next to you to act as a 'furry hot water bottle'. Don't laugh..it does the job very well.
010. Being unable to find a hair style that can withstand the rain, wind and cold and look good without feeling like straw. Ponytail it is then. For the 12th day running.
And with that my friends, I'm going to wrap up very warm before heading out to work this morning!