Max's spot: this is where he sits and looks out of the window. It also shows that I really need my windows cleaned!
A few things that have made me happy this week:
001. Making a scrumptious chicken dish with the help of these Maggi papyrus papers. Honestly, they are jam packed full of flavour and all you need to do is put the chicken inside the paper, and cook in a frying pan for 10 mins each side - no oil needed. One of the best discoveries I've made this year!
002. Buying a new Minnie Mouse lunchbox for work - yes you heard me correctly. It is me after all ;)
003. Spending a day in London with Brogan. We had a fab day out, and there's a blog post and vlog to follow. Keep an eye out here!
004. Jonathan running me a bath (complete with essential Lush bath bomb) because he knew I'd had a mentally busy week at work.
005. Funny phone calls from friends. I love that I have friends who will ring me up just to tell me about something that made them laugh, and that they know I'd laugh too.
006. Snuggling up to Max every evening and watching Prison Break. A colleague has leant me the complete series on Bluray so I'm watching through it again. I'd only ever got as far as Season 3, so I'm thinking I have lots of 'shock horror' moments to follow.
007. Planning holidays. It looks like I will be off to Thailand later this year, and planning it is making me very excited. Thailand is one of my favourite countries to visit - the people are so very friendly and the food is outstandly yummy. I'm excited at the prospect of visiting again.
008. Watching the new series of One Born Every Minute. If I could go back in time, I'd make the decision to go to university and study Midwifery. I would love to be a part of someone's baby journey.
I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday! It's been a quiet one for me filled with organising and chores. I'm excited for March as lots is happening, including my birthday and moving house. I feel like I have a lot to look forward to!