001. Max chilling on the decking in the sun, looking rather dapper surrounded by the flowers.
002. My Mum buying me a Royal Doulton 'Cinderella' ornament just because she knew I'd love it.
003. Looking at all of my many 'good luck' and 'sorry you're leaving cards' remembering the good times of my last job.
004. Teaching Rufus the Siamese Cat tricks - he now knows how to stand on his hind legs on command, as well as as some others!
005. Eating yummy Smoothie lollies in the sun - even better is that they are only 90cals..winning!
006. Having a phone call from Jonny saying he is back in the UK and has a long weekend off - hurrah!
007. Planning weekends away - we're off to Sheffield tomorrow to visit Jonny's family and watch tons of home movies with lots of good wine.
008. Having so much to blog about - I love it when you genuinely have so much to write about, and writing makes me happy.
009. Popping out to Lakeside to buy someone a present, and coming away with gifts for yourself (standard)..
010. Feeling lucky and blessed for all you have.
Have a lovely Thursday!