002. I adore this bright fuschia Faux Pony Zip Top clutch from ASOS. It would be the perfect pop of colour for any outfit - plus, it's oversized meaning you can squeeze a fair bit in...result!
003. If money was no object, I'd be burning plastic now to have this Saint Laurent bag in my life. Again, so so simple but it would be the perfect addition to any outfit, which is something I love about nude clutches. They are just so useable!
004. For more casual events, this Black Fringed clutch from New Look would be the one I'd go for. I'd wear this with a sundress and some ankle boots. I always used to be wary of fringed items for some reason, but now I'm really enjoying them!
005. Another 'if money was no object' buy. Honestly, I don't need any more Mulberry bags right now. I'm very lucky in that I own a fair few, but this would be my main buy if I was to treat myself. The mint colour of this Willow Clutch is just to die for!
006. Finally, I'm not sure what it is about this Star Clutch Bag from Zara, but I really like it. It's got a tribal feel about it and I think that is what's swaying me. Plus, it's in the sale (which is definitely swaying me!)
Do you guys like clutch bags as much as me? The wishlist could have been endless but I had to reel myself in a little (whoops!)