001. My eyes are naturally quite small and slanted, and as a child I was often asked if I was from China. Because I was asked it so often, eventually I made up a story that I was and I'd been put up for adoption in England.
002. One of my favourite toys as a child was a stuffed toy of Nala from The Lion King. Despite knowing she was called Nala, I insisted on calling her Mala. She died a tragic death when my Jack Russell, Eddie chewed her tail off. RIP Mala.
003. I used to believe that a teeny hole in the wall in one of our old houses was the doorway to the land of fairies. It was obvious I watched too much of the film 'Fairy Tale: A True Story'. (gold stars for anyone who remembers that film!)
004. One of my fondest memories is my Dad taking my brother and I to see Pocahontas at the cinema when I was about 7, and during the song 'Savages' hearing my brother ask Dad 'why are they singing about sandwiches?' He's never lived it down.
005. I was doing gymnastics in my kitchen (having been told not to) and swung too far and smashed my chin on our marble floor. I still have the scar on the bottom of my chin to prove the accident and my mum has always said I'm part of the 'chinners club' because of it.
006. As mentioned before, I was scared of Furby's. A relative bought me one for Christmas and it was called Coco. It scared me so much that I shut it in the bread bin.
007. However, I LOVED Tamagotchi's. My favourite was an 101 Dalmatians limited edition Tamagotchi and it made me so happy.
008. My favourite birthday party was my 5th birthday and my parents hired out a huge kids play centre thing with the tall slides, ball ponds etc and we played hide and seek with adults trying to get the children. I remember it like it was yesterday.
009. My parents knew I was going to grow up a musician when they caught me singing out of my bedroom window one night after lights out. I used to pretend I was 'Annie' and sing various songs from musicals.
If you do this tag, let me know and link me up to it!