18 January 2012
001. Looking at your His and Hers calendar and seeing 'At sea' for most of this year on his side of the calendar is nothing fun to look at. However, for every day that has gone is another day complete and nearer to being home.
002. I've been watching my Ab Fab box set religiously at the moment. It's one of my fave programmes ever and I loved the Christmas specials they did over the holidays. I'd love to have a party with Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley. I reckon they'd be absolute babes. Or indeed, absolutely fabulous.
003. I've got some form of virus at the moment which is giving me a fever all through the night. I have no idea what it is and I'm just feeling so pants constantly. Wednesday nights are one of my only free nights during the week, so I'm going to have a pamper night, do my nails and put one of these Montagne Jeunesse face packs on whilst watching One Born Every Minute. I really hope it makes me feel a little better.
004. This months little joke on the top of my His and Hers calendar. It makes me laugh every time I see it when I wake up!
005. My new fav cereal..Special K Oats and Honey. My students told me to try it after I'd seen them bringing their boxes of it down to breakfast, and they're so right about it being gorgeously yummy to wake up to in the morning. It really keeps me full till lunch too.
006. Just me being all mopey and sleepy. I feel like I could sleep for a lifetime at the moment. I don't think it helps that it's so cold at the moment. In all my free time, I want to get into bed in a hoody and trackies and just try and get warm!
Hope you're all having a good week.
Labels: general life