001. Minimal make-up days. Sometimes it's nice wearing the bare minimum on your face.
002. Freshly made beds and cushions. For me, I'm not ready to start the day until my bed is made and cushions assembled. I just feel more ready, awake, and organised.
003. Pretty looking perfumes. I have mine on aligned on my chest of drawers and mirror - how can perfume not make you smile? Especially when you have pretty Chanel bottles.
004. Tulips in a jug. Even though tulips don't last as long as some flowers (and these will soon be on the way out) they still look fresh and the epitome of Spring.
005. Spending time recording. I'm nearing 250 subscribers on my YouTube channel and uploaded a new cover last night - a duet of 'I See The Light' from Disney's Tangled. Thank you to everyone who has subbed and leaves comments on my videos :)
006. Heart shaped fruit basket. I love fruit at the best of times, but in this lovely heart shaped basket that Jonny bought for the kitchen a few months ago, it looks even more yummy.
Other things I'm happy about: Steph becoming engaged - I am beyond excited for her! Brogan reaching 10k subs on YouTube..if you're not subbed to her..why not?! My new smoothie maker is on it's way and should be here tomorrow..time to use that fruit up in a scrumptious way.
I hope you're having a lovely Sunday and remembering to appreciate all things that make you smile :)